Public Limited Company
According to the Company Act 1994, a Public Limited Company, is a Company which can be formed by at least 7 (seven) persons as members and the membership is open to the public. Public Limited Company must register its name as a member of stock exchange otherwise it cannot issue shares. To start business a company has to issue a certain amount of share in public.
What We Do
- Application for name clearance to RJSC along with the Application Form and Proposed Name
- Drafting of Memorandum of Articles
- Drafting Articles of Association and other required documents
- Directors’ resolution to open a new Company in Bangladesh
- Obtaining and filling up the following forms for registration of the Company to RJSC:
- Form I: Declaration on registration of Company
- Form VI: Notice of situation of registered office
- Form IX: Consent of director to act
- Form X: List of persons consenting to be directors
- Form XII: Particulars of the directors, manager and managing agents.
- Trade License for Public Limited Company
- Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN)
- VAT Registration Certificate/BIN (Business Identification Number)